…this is why I can’t Shoujo
please watch Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
We don’t appreciate the amount of women and black people included in those stock photos.
Here we go
New video supporting a couple buddies of ours, Swain & Krinkels! They’re making a game! Check it out!
Right now Burn your soul, neck or nothing Burn it out 'til you're losing your reason
this kind of engrish should be illegal, but i’m still jammin’
So this happened at work today…
Customer: There was another rug over there that I liked, but…
*looks at me worriedly and pauses for a few seconds*
Customer: The colors. It’s just too…
Customer: Mmm…no, not that either.
*we walk over to the bin full of rugs she’s speaking of*
Customer: Like, I want colorful, but…
*leans in towards my face*
Customer: (whispers) It’s a little too… Mexican.
Customer: I’m sorry, I’m not trying to be like that. I just… you know what I’m talking about, right?
Me: Is it just too much?
Customer: … YES!
In your contract, you have each additional hour costing $350. But in your brochure, it says up to 4 hours $350/hour. Which is it?
HEADLINE: ANNOYING PALEFACEBAGOFPISS TAKES A PUBLIC SHIT ON VIETNAMESE CULTURE BY USING ANGEL HAIR PASTA IN HER “PHOE” WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY MOCKING “ASIAN” ACCENTS
allow me to share some precious gems from her recipe:
- literally the only ingredients of the soup part are: 1. chicken broth 2. ginger and 3. garlic. THAT’S IT. like. she didn’t even use ANY spices??
- - -??? how do you call this pho if you don’t use pho spices. they are essential. ESSENTIAL. that is what makes it taste and smell like pho. it is 100% necessary, 100% non-negotiable
- "1/2 pound angel hair pasta" i’m too tired for this shit
- basil leaves? you’ve gotta specify thai basil (or la hue) or your white audience is gonna go home and make fucking italian ass basily angel hair pasta spaghetti drowned in chicken broth
- lime zest.. chill rachael
- braised.pork.shoulder. in pho. shredded pork. in pho.
DON’T watch the video if you don’t want to end up throwing your computer in the trash. a selective summary:
- repeatedly butchers the pronunciation of pho, calls it “phoe” at least 6 times, shamelessly
- when she explains what the hot sauce is she puts on a mocking asian accent and says “SRIRACHAAA” WITH THAT BUCKTEETH FUCKING CHINAMAN THING PPL DO
- "Trust me, if you’ve never tried it, it’s so easy to make a big beautiful bowl of PHOE. And it’d be so much fun for your kids or your friends. You can entertain with it. I like to put chopsticks in it and serve it with a slurpy soup spoon along side."
- —no. it shouldn’t be easy unless you’ve been making it for a long time. it should NOT be easy if you’re someone that CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE THE NAME OF THE THING YOU’RE MAKING ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.
- —even for my MOM, MY VIETNAMESE MOTHER BORN AND RAISED IN VIETNAM, it’s still a whole lot of work!!! i have been studying and practicing making it for years now and it still takes me DAYS to make. D A Y S
- —“I like to put chopsticks in it” oh do you? that’s just your preference? weird coincidence. huh
- —slurpy spoon
- —“You can entertain with it” “it’d be so much fun for your kids or your friends.” LISTEN WHITEY. YOU DON’T JUST GO AROUND BRINGING HOME PARTS OF OTHER PPL’S CULTURES TO ENTERTAIN YOUR BRAT CHILDREN AND UGLYPALE FRIENDS WITH. OOOOO THE ORIENT. HOW FASCINATING. LOOK AT THIS WEIRD SHIT THOSE CHINKS EAT HAHAHA WOW SO WEIRD SO ORIENTAL
(thanks to @sweetheartpleasestay for tipping us off on this)
LMAO I CAN’T
in love with your voice tbh 10/10 keep doing yo' thing it's awesome.
GUEST: How much is shuttle?
CONCIERGE: $27 per person.
GUEST: Dollars or euros?
GUEST: Not 27 euro?
GUEST: Not euros?
GUEST: Hm. Not euro, why?
CONCIERGE: The United States is a sovereign nation not affiliated with the European Union?
CONCIERGE: Because this is the United States and our currency is dollars.
GUEST: Oh. Is okay?
CONCIERGE: Yes, it is okay.
GUEST: Thank you.
are dollars ok