My mom forced me to make some raspberry lemonade after she saw a recipe in one of her copies of Martha Stewart’s Living.
RASPBERRY LEMONADE (serves 8)
Combine 10 sliced LEMONS, 2 cups RASPBERRIES, and 1 1/2 cups SUGAR (I used a cup and it was still too fucking sweet) in a large pot.
Pound the mixture firmly with the end of a straight rolling pin (or a large wooden spoon), extracting as much juice as possible, about 10 minutes.
Stir in 6 cups WATER. Pour through a sieve into a large bowl. Press the solids until all juice is extracted. Discard the solids. Serve over ICE.
Makes 9 cups.
- varelabro1 likes this
- rainbowtapir reblogged this from thegreatkatzby
- baronvonbaron likes this
- surviving-on-hope reblogged this from sapphberry
- rainbowtapir likes this
- severalbadpunslater likes this
- thegreatkatzby reblogged this from sapphberry
- surviving-on-hope likes this
- american-terrorist reblogged this from sapphberry
- thegreatkatzby likes this
- laduca-mafia likes this
- fungasm likes this
- jaxxy reblogged this from sapphberry
- stocxt said: Girl dat shit looks delish
- starlesseyes likes this
- blasthardcheese reblogged this from sapphberry
- wthexagons likes this
- kittehzluffzyew reblogged this from sapphberry
- statim likes this
- caguaiimotherfucker likes this
- grimmuli reblogged this from spiderlillian
- littlebr0ther likes this
- kasical likes this
- bumble-bii likes this
- spiderlillian reblogged this from sapphberry
- windy8oy likes this
- 81920 reblogged this from sapphberry
- uu992998282992 likes this
- sapphberry posted this